- 1 8ft. 4x4 (about $8.00) cut into two pieces (they will cut it for you at the store, yay step one complete! I had them cut the piece I was going to use at 44")
- 1 4x4 wood decorative post topper (about $6.00)
- 1 silver/bronze hook w/ screws (about $3)
- Gorilla Wood Glue (love this stuff, it was part of the prize pack I won over at Shanty2Chic)
- Paint-able Caulking (optional)
- Primer & Paint
- Scrap piece of wood for base.
Voila! You're done, ready to sit it by your door and hang all of your cute holiday wreaths on it. Now if only I had a wreath!