A Little Something gave me a Versatile Blogger Award. That must mean she likes my spastic, all over the place blog entries. Kristy has one seriously cute little girl, with a face you could just eat up.
Now for the rules. Because there always has to be rules!
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award.
The 10 Questions.
1. Why did you create this blog?
Let's see...I think I was desperate to connect to people outside of my home and family. Being a Stay At Home Mom is wonderful, best job I could have, but sometimes it's lonely. It's hard making friends when the person you spend the most time with and talk to is only 2 years old. And it's even harder when that 2 year old has a condition that sometimes keeps us home bound and keeping weird hours.
2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?All kinds of blogs, most of them are crafty, because I am trying to get inspiration for our house right now, but I also like mommy blogs and blogs that just keep things real about everyday life.
3. Favorite make-up brand?I used to love love love my bare minerals, but spending that kind of money on our kind of budget is hard to justify. Especially since I stay home a lot and go sans make-up most days. I basically googled best inexpensive make-ups and one came up a few times on different sites. Cover Girl CG Smoothers. I bought a few shades I thought would work at Target and found one that I liked best. For about $6.99 I had my new foundation. I also bought a primer to go under the foundation. I bought mine from Avon, and I LOVE IT. MagiX Face Perfector, it costs $10 but it's on sale for $8.99 right now. Score.
4. Favorite clothing brand?I'm not big into brands really. I shop wherever, but do most of my clothes shopping at Old Navy and Target.
5. Indispensable makeup product?I don't know if you would really count it as make-up, but like I said before, I am a lip balm/chapstick addict. I have tubes of the stuff everywhere.
6. Favorite color?Blue, and there's a tie for second place between white and brown.
7. Favorite perfume?Does baby spit up count as a fragrance? Cause that's what I tend to smell like these days. That and my trusty deodorant. At least you know if you ever meet me in real life I will most definitely not smell like b.o.
8. Favorite film?The Goonies! Attention fellow nerds, you forgot one of your members over here.
9. What country would you like to visit and why?I would love to go to Italy. I'm pretty sure I would never get tired of the food there. Pasta anyone?
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?I would rather forget the blush. Here's why:
Occasionally I get a bad reaction from wearing mascara. My eye starts hurting and feeling like there is something in it. So then I start rubbing it, it gets all red and watery, and I am forced to try to remove all traces of mascara from my eye and surrounding area. This unfortunate sequence of events has happened to me out in public more than a few times. And let me tell you, one eye mascara upped and the other not looks terrible.
Now to the awardees:
EM TEA DESIGNS
PINK AND POLKA DOT
RAGS TO STITCHES BOUTIQUE
LITTLE MISS MOMMA