I want to give a big thank you to Melanie over at MMB Creations for giving me this award. So sweet and thoughtful.
There are rules that go along with receiving the award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. (I always have a hard time with this one, so I am going to scale it down to half, does 7 or 8 sound okay?)
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about me
1. I am a big fan of LAW & ORDER SVU. My grandma totally got me hooked on it years ago. Yay Benson and Stabler!
2. I used to love scary movies...ones like Scream, Halloween, The Ring. But now I can't stand them, or watch them. They completely freak me out and I have to pray away the yucky images if I watch one. It doesn't help that my husband likes scary movies and tries to get me to watch them sometimes.
3. After each pregnancy and birth of my littles I get sappier and sappier. I cry at the littlest things. Ha, I just saw a clip from The Ellen Show of a viewer getting to go to the Grammy's and interview the artists for Ellen, and she was just so happy and excited that it made me feel so happy and I cried. What a NERD I am.
4. After each period (.) I hit the space bar twice. A long time ago my mom told me that was the correct way to type, I don't know where she learned it or if it's even true, but that's what she told me, so that's what I do. Apparently she didn't tell me about never using run-on sentences. haha.
5. I think my two kids are my greatest accomplishments.
6. I am now a nutella addict. It's funny because up until a few months ago I had never even had it. Then a late night grocery shopping trip changed my whole world. Okay not my whole world, but it certainly made it a little sweeter.
7. I love horses, think they're pretty awesome. I fell in love with them when I was young and read books like The Saddle Club (told you I am a NERD). I even took lessons and "rented" out a horse for a while. The horse I rented was crazy and once kicked me in the thigh leaving a huge horseshoe shaped bruise, and bit my thumb and held it in it's mouth for a good whole minute before I could get him to let it go. Lucky he didn't bite it clean off.
The bloggers I nominate
Accidentally by Design
I Heart This Blog
Little Boys Are Made Of Frogs and Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails
Mom In Orbit