This weeks Friday Finds was not found by me though. A wonderful new reader, Marilyn, contacted me about hosting a giveaway for her etsy shop beiFiori Embellish. I, of course, was happy to help.
Marilyn's shop beiFiori Embellish is such a great little shop. She started the shop May 2010 after getting encouragement and support from her family and friends. Marilyn works full time so she only has time to make things on the weekends or after work, but she says her mind is always full of ideas and she wished she had more time to create.
I asked Marilyn what materials she liked working with the most and she said, "I love working with burlap, muslin, osnaburg, vintage looking lace, and ruffles- lots of ruffles! I also likes working with rosettes, ticking, toile anything that reminds me of vintage."
I asked her where she gets her inspiration from and she said, "I get my inspiration from the love of creating something and the satisfaction I get when i see the completed project. I'm always looking at magazines, blogs - I'm a blog junkie!" (Aren't we all Marilyn? hehe) "There are so many incredibly talented women out there and I love it! I love the decorating ideas I see."
I love her creativity, and vintage inspired designs.
Don't you love this apron?
It would make a perfect hostess gift right? Heck it would make a perfect I-want-to-look-good-in-my-kitchen-so-I'm-buying-it-for-myself-gift. Someone better snap this up before I convince my husband that I HAVE TO HAVE IT!
And look at this gorgeous French inspired pillow cover.
Ah Paris! The Eiffel Tower. And Lace. Could it be any cuter?
And before you answer no, take a look at this one:
Ruffles! Toile! (insert deep blissful sigh here)
I also fell in love with this trio of dish towels
And this tote bag
You can also find cute scarves, more totes and pillow covers and so many other cute items in her shop. All at such great prices too.
And because Marilyn is such a wonderful lady, she has generously offered to give one of you lucky readers the chance to win one of her darling creations.
This giveaway is for one item (up to a $25.00 value) from Marilyn's etsy shop beiFiori Embellish. That's right, you get to pick which item, any item within her store! How fun is that?
I'm definitely jealous of all of you that get to enter this giveaway.
Here's how you ENTER to WIN
**Leave a separate comment for each entry option you complete**
1. Visit bei Fiori Embellish on etsy and come back here and tell me what your favorite product is.
2. Like bei Fiori Embellish on Facebook. Leave Marilyn a comment saying Hi or that you came from Always In Wonder. Come back here and tell me you liked beiFiori.
3. Blog, tweet, or share on Facebook about this giveaway, and post the link. (up to 3 entries available so make sure you leave a separate comment for each one you do!!)
4. Purchase something from Marilyn's etsy shop bei Fiori and receive an extra 5 entries! (her prices are fantastic! just let me know in a comment you purchased something and I'll add the 5 extra entries)
5. Be or Become a public follower of my blog. Leave me a comment letting me know you follow.
6. Follow me on twitter. Leave a separate comment saying you follow.
7. Like my Facebook page. Leave a separate comment here on this post saying you liked my page.
GIVEAWAY STARTS TODAY, FRIDAY 3-18-2011 AND ENDS NEXT FRIDAY 3-25-2011 at 11:59pm.
Winner will be announced SATURDAY 3-26-2011.
**ONCE CHOSEN, THE WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS FROM THE TIME THEY ARE ANNOUNCED/CONTACTED TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE, OR A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.