I've been checking certain categories
1. Price accordingly-
Just because you paid an arm and a leg for it doesn't mean we will. No used metal rocking chair is worth that price. And really, you want $875 for a USED CHAIR? Did Oprah happen to sit in it? Yeah, didn't think so...
2. Include a price-
3. Include pictures-
4. Make sure your pictures are posted in the right direction-
5. Make sure your pictures aren't blurry messes-
6. Make sure your pictures are the right size-
7. Give a detailed description of the item your selling-
8. Include your contact information-
9. CLEAN the item you posted-
10. Do not include your pets in the picture OR CREEPY DOLLS!-
11. List your item in the right category-
12. Make sure the price listed in the title matches the one in your description-
13. Include your location in the post-
14. Sometimes you just need to donate it or put it in the free section-
Ummm, there is a reason why you are trying to get rid of these things. I say cut your losses and donate them A.S.A.P.
How about you guys, Do you have any tips you want to add?