- Sweater on clearance at TJMaxx for $12.99
- Brown boots (last year’s Black Friday find and on sale) from Avenue $24.95
This past week I think I did pretty good dressing in some cute and stylish outfits, and I shared them on Instagram with you guys. I’ve been feeling like I want to dress up more, get out of the work at home, mommy, blogger uniform. I want to be ready to be able to leave the house whenever, to run errands, or take the kids to the park, or meet up for lunch with a friend…
And that’s why when I came across Abby’s blog Dear Abby Leigh, and her #dressfortheday posts, I knew I wanted to link up. Her motto is “DRESS FOR THE DAY YOU WANT TO HAVE… NOT THE ONE THAT’S TRYING TO HAVE YOU.”
- 3/4 sleeve gray sweater from Target (a last year’s Black Friday Find and on clearance) $11.98
- Black Butter Slim Leg Jean from Avenue on sale for $39.99 (love them!)
- Brown Olivia Three Buckle Riding Boots from Avenue on sale for $56.99, but right now they’re on sale for $44.40!
- mess in the background behind me (completely free and able to replicate if you have 2 crazy toddlers)
There’s never once been a day where I have regretted dressing in clothes that made me feel cute or stylish, but I have had plenty of days where I regretted staying in my pj’s and not getting out and doing anything because I wasn't ready/dressed. Anyone agree with me? If so, get your self dressed and link up, check out Dear Abby Leigh and The Pleated Poppy, two great link up party to show off what you're wearing for the week!